JRBF - Upcoming Events
JRBF Recent Posts
- Scottsville Site is tonight! June 19, 2013
- Howardsville Site News 2013 June 19, 2013
- Wingina Site pleasant as usual. Photos by Doug Berry. June 19, 2013
- Monday Night – Wingina – Films by Doug Berry shown to public, and notice from Doug: June 19, 2013
- Bent Creek water getting clearer but still chilly! June 18, 2013
- Brothers from different mothers on board the batteau “Morning Star”! June 17, 2013
- Annie Laura from 621studios.com recalls her first batteau festival experiences June 17, 2013
- Bent Creek – Sunday Night June 16, 2013
- Galt’s Mill – Sunday AM – Batteaux doing fine! June 16, 2013
- Galt’s Mill – Saturday Evening June 15, 2013
- 28th Annual James River Batteau Festival off to a good start in Lynchburg! June 15, 2013
- Batteaux at Amherst Boat Ramp on Friday AM June 15, 2013
- 2013 Festival Ready to Launch Today! June 15, 2013
- It’s a BOY! June 12, 2013
- Tuesday, June 11th Update from Ralph Smith on River Conditions etc. June 11, 2013
- Friday June 7th 2013 – Update from Chairman Ralph Smith on River Conditions etc. June 7, 2013
- Brightwell’s Mill featured on local Channel 13 in Lynchburg February 18, 2013
- Marshall Expedition DVD available on the VC&NS online store February 16, 2013
- VC&NS “Home Fund” Established December 23, 2012
- JRBF 2012 Fall Meeting was a huge success! November 5, 2012
Batteau Festival Maps & Info.
Batteau Festival Map
Click here to download larger size pdf file that you can print out.
2013 James River Batteau Festival Dates:
Friday June 14:
Boats parked at Amherst Boat Landing.
Sunday June 16:
Depart Galt's Mill.
Arrive at Bent Creek.
Monday June 17:
Depart Bent Creek.
Arrive at Wingina.
Tuesday June 18:
Arrive at Howardsville.
Wednesday June 19:
Thursday June 20:
Arrive at Slate River.
Friday June 21:
Depart Slate River.
Arrive at Cartersville.
Saturday June 22:
Arrive at Maiden's Landing approx. 4 pm
Category Archives: Cartersville
Photos from Cartersville Saturday Morning: Saturday morning in Cartersville was a bit damp and foggy as it had rained again during the night on top of the storm that had hit earlier in the afternoon. It was nice and cool … Continue reading