VC&NS “Home Fund”
VC&NS - Upcoming EventsJun16Sat201811:00 AM JRBF – Start – Saturday June 16,... @ Lynchburg - Percival's IslandJRBF – Start – Saturday June 16,... @ Lynchburg - Percival's IslandJun 16 @ 11:00 AMThe Launch of the 33rd annual James River Batteau Festival in 2018 will be from Percival’s Island at 11:00 AM. View Percival’s Island – James River Batteau Festival in a larger mapShare with your Canal and Batteau Friends!
Join the VC&NSPlease see the VC&NS online store to choose your category of dues such as individual or couple, etc. This is a one time payment to be made through PayPal using either your PayPal account OR Credit Card. (Most cards accepted and are processed for the VC&NS through PayPal.) For future dues payments you will receive annual notices from our Membership Director via the US Mail. (You still may pay via the website each time if you so choose, however this is not an automatic payment as has been done with the prior "subscribe now" PayPal Button Method). Thank you for being a member of the VC&NS.
VC&NS News – Recent Posts
- VC&NS Annual Conference – September 29th – October 1st, 2017 – Scottsville, VA July 31, 2017
- Winner of the 50/50 Raffle July 14, 2017
- Response to Pledge Card July 14, 2017
- Rucker Landing signs dedicated during Amherst County’s Batteau Day – June 10, 2017 June 10, 2017
- VC&NS Fundraising – Krogers Reward Card April 11, 2017
- World Canals Conference – Syracuse, NY – September 24-28, 2017. April 11, 2017
- Cape Fear River Atlas – First Edition, 2016 March 11, 2017
- VC&NS New Publication: The Belle of Rose Isle, A model-maker’s case study of The Reverend Robert Rose’s Double Dug-Out Canoe. December 4, 2016
- Introducing our 2017 Fundraising Campaign – “Friends First” November 20, 2016
- Palmyra Lock Cleanup a Success November 14, 2016
Category Archives: Waterways Heritage Festival
The Great Bridge Battlefield & Waterways History Foundation held their 7th annual Waterways Heritage Festival on October 15th, 2016. The festival is held at a park in Chesapeake, Virginia adjacent to where the Elizabeth River meets the Chesapeake and Albemarle … Continue reading