Dr. Bill Trout presented Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe with the brand new Chickahominy River Atlas at the 63rd annual Chickahominy Fall Festival and Pow Wow in Providence Forge, Virginia on Saturday, September 27th, 2014. The Governor liked the new atlas very much.
VC&NS “Home Fund”
VC&NS - Upcoming EventsJun19Tue20184:00 PM JRBF – Tuesday June 19, 2018 @ HowardsvilleJRBF – Tuesday June 19, 2018 @ HowardsvilleJun 19 @ 4:00 PM – 10:00 PMThe James River Batteau Festival campsite for Tuesday June 19, 2018 will be at Howardsville. Please be respectful of this property and do not leave trash! Please observe the quite hours of 10:00 PM. Thank you. View Howardsville Site – … Continue reading →Jun20Wed20183:00 PM JRBF – Wednesday June 20, 2018 @ ScottsvilleJRBF – Wednesday June 20, 2018 @ ScottsvilleJun 20 @ 3:00 PM – 7:00 PMThe James River Batteau Festival campsite for Wednesday June 20, 2018 will be at Scottsville. Camping is available behind the old School, same as in prior years. View Scottsville Site – James River Batteau Festival in a larger map Local … Continue reading →Jun21Thu20184:00 PM JRBF – Thursday June 21, 2018 @ Slate RiverJRBF – Thursday June 21, 2018 @ Slate RiverJun 21 @ 4:00 PM – 10:00 PMThe James River Batteau Festival campsite for Thursday June 21, 2018 will be at the site on the up-river side of the Slate River confluence with the James River. This site was new in 2016. Please do NOT go to the … Continue reading →Jun22Fri20184:00 PM JRBF – Friday June 22, 2018 @ CartersvilleJRBF – Friday June 22, 2018 @ CartersvilleJun 22 @ 4:00 PM – 10:00 PMThe James River Batteau Festival campsite for Friday June 22, 2018 will be at Cartersville. View Cartersville Site – James River Batteau Festival in a larger mapJun23Sat20184:00 PM JRBF – Saturday June 23, 2018 @ Maiden's LandingJRBF – Saturday June 23, 2018 @ Maiden's LandingJun 23 @ 4:00 PM – 10:00 PMThe James River Batteau Festival will end on Saturday June 23, 2018 at Maiden’s Landing. View Maiden’s Landing Site – James River Batteau Festival in a larger map
Join the VC&NSPlease see the VC&NS online store to choose your category of dues such as individual or couple, etc. This is a one time payment to be made through PayPal using either your PayPal account OR Credit Card. (Most cards accepted and are processed for the VC&NS through PayPal.) For future dues payments you will receive annual notices from our Membership Director via the US Mail. (You still may pay via the website each time if you so choose, however this is not an automatic payment as has been done with the prior "subscribe now" PayPal Button Method). Thank you for being a member of the VC&NS.
VC&NS News – Recent Posts
- Second Annual Amherst County Batteau Day – June 9, 2018. June 9, 2018
- Appomattox River Festival – 2018 – By Brian Coffield. April 30, 2018
- VCNS Board of Directors tour Richmond Pumphouse – April 14th, 2018. By Brian Coffield April 21, 2018
- Winner of the 50/50 Raffle July 14, 2017
- Response to Pledge Card July 14, 2017
- Rucker Landing signs dedicated during Amherst County’s Batteau Day – June 10, 2017 June 10, 2017
- VC&NS Fundraising – Krogers Reward Card April 11, 2017
- Cape Fear River Atlas – First Edition, 2016 March 11, 2017
- VC&NS New Publication: The Belle of Rose Isle, A model-maker’s case study of The Reverend Robert Rose’s Double Dug-Out Canoe. December 4, 2016
- Introducing our 2017 Fundraising Campaign – “Friends First” November 20, 2016